CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Environmental management is an important component in construction and development projects.
Damage to both the environment and to the client can be significant (particularly financially) without practical, easy to follow environmental controls.
Biodiverse Environmental ecologists and environmental scientists have extensive experience across many environmental disciplines and hands-on experience on private and commercial construction, development and energy/mining projects.
Our clients include large national energy companies, local councils, State Government agencies, developers and civil construction companies, as well as local landowners.
We offer practical environmental management solutions that work to minimise delays and costs for our clients, whilst delivering smart and sustainable environmental outcomes.
Biodiverse Environmental can represent your company on your next project and manage all aspects of environmental planning, compliance and day to day operations, including Fauna Spotter Catching.
We have direct access to government regulators and strong legislative knowledge to take the leg work out of your project. We can liaise with regulatory agencies on your behalf and help facilitate compliance for your business.
Our construction and environmental services include:
- Environmental advising (project management, fulltime senior level environmental onsite representation or site assessment)
- Development of Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs)
- Development of Erosion and Sediment Control Plans (signed off by a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)) and implementation of plans
- Environmental monitoring, compliance and auditing
- Surface and ground water monitoring
- Soil sampling and management
- Water, air and waste management
Site restoration (rehabilitation and revegetation planning and delivery)
- Biosecurity and weed management
- Vehicle and plant weed hygiene certification
- Fauna Spotter Catcher services
- Fauna management
- Nest box installation and monitoring